Corporate Security Officer
|Salary:||£9.50 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
In this high-profile security officer role, you will ensure the security and safety of premises and people at a prestigious client site.
An experienced Security Officer, with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Managing access control for buildings and car-parks - for employees, visitors and contractors
• Patrolling the buildings, car parks and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Responding to customer requests and queries
• Checking and challenging ID passes with a professional and friendly approach
• De-activating and activating alarms, and unlocking and locking buildings, rooms, external barriers and gates to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or hazards are on site.
• Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary.
• Maintaining records including incident reports using computer- and paper-based systems
This is a permanent role. Hours of work may vary but shifts are normally 15 hours duration covering days and nights, Monday – Sunday. However, as part of a small team you will need to be reliable and flexible to support your colleagues.
An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in security
• Good IT and administration skills
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards
The following would also be useful, but are not essential:
• A First Aid at Work qualification
• An SIA CCTV (PSS) Licence
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment are provided and you will also have access to:
• Personal Pension Scheme
• Health Insurance Scheme
• Discount shopping platform
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?