Aviation Security Agent
|Salary:||£9.45 / hour|
|Region:||South West England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
Providing screening and security services to ensure that passengers, staff and visitors move efficiently, safely and securely through the airport in accordance with regulations and procedures.
Full-time and part-time positions available. Various shift patterns and durations.
As an Aviation Security Agent working on a prestigious contract in partnership with world-class airlines, you will be responsible for carrying out a range of security-based tasks including body searches, baggage searches, X-ray screening, access control, passenger interviewing, patrolling and document checking. You will also use security industry approved machines, systems and equipment, such as scanners, metal detectors, and explosive trace detectors (ETD).
Please note: all duties will require standing, often for long periods of time, bending and moving trays and bags or walking long distances.
To succeed in this role you will need:
• Excellent customer service skills, with a positive and enthusiastic approach
• Good communication skills - including written and spoken English
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks
• Flexibility and availability to meet variable operational needs
• Self-motivation but also ability to work well in a team
• Punctuality, professional approach and attention to detail
The following are also essential:
- Minimum 3 years UK residency
- Full checkable 5-year history – for security vetting requirements
- Ability to achieve successful clearance of criminality (CRC) and counter-terrorism (CTC) checks
- Evidence of right to work in UK, proof of NI number and proof of current address
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do so as well.
What we offer:
• Full Training
• Full uniform, to include personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Personal Pension Scheme
• Health Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Discounted shopping platform
• Cycle to work scheme
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter, highlighting your relevant skills and experience, to the e-mail address below.
Please do not click the 'apply' button.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you have a valid permanent residence in the UK?
|Contact Name:||Jeffrey Trott|
|Telephone:||012 7547 3439|