Corporate Security Officer
|Salary:||£11.52 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
In this prestigious, corporate security officer role, you will be ensuring the security and safety of premises and people at a high-profile financial institution in the City of London.
An experienced Security Officer, with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Managing incidents as they arise
• Monitoring of CCTV and alarm systems
• Managing access control - for employees, visitors and contractors
• Providing an efficient and professional front of house service, including checking ID passes
• Patrolling the buildings and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Responding to customer requests and queries
• Respond to First Aid incidents
• Maintaining client and ICTS quality control standards and company procedures
• Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary.
• Maintaining records including incident reports using computer- and paper-based systems.
• Car Park duties
• Reception duties
• Loading bay / post room duties
• Acting as backup to the Security Command Centre.
• Acting as backup to the Pass Administrator Officer.
• Ensuring the safety of staff, visitors and property
• Acting within the authorities set out by ICTS management and the company’s working procedures
• Promoting ICTS (UK) Ltd and the client in a positive manner
• Undertaking other reasonable security functions as required by the security management team and client.
This is a permanent role working a shift pattern of Monday - Friday, day shifts, shifts are normally 8-12 hours shifts (average of 10 hours per day). However, as part of a small team you will need to be flexible to support your colleagues.
This position requires dedicated security professionals who are able to maintain high standards of performance, discipline and presentation, and to succeed you will also need:
• SIA Door Supervision (DS) and Public Space Surveillance (PSS/CCTV) licenses - essential
• A pro-active approach to security
• Ability to work in a team that performs to high standards.
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in security
• Good IT and administration skills
• First Aid at Work certificate
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards.
ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Do you hold a valid SIA Public Space Surveillance (PSS) (CCTV) licence?