Receptionist / Administrator
|Salary:||£19,250 / year|
|Location:||Euston, NW London|
Carrying out a range of reception, administration and general office duties in the headquarters of a large, professional security company.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you’ll be the first point of contact for customers, clients and colleagues. With excellent written and spoken communication skills, you will answer, screen and forward phone calls, answer queries and take accurate messages. You will also personally meet and greet visitors to the office.
A flexible team-worker, you will also be responsible for:
• Ensuring the reception area is maintained in a clean, presentable and tidy manner
• Collecting and distributing mail, organising outgoing mail and couriers
• Replenishing consumables in photocopiers
• Assisting with stationery orders
• Assisting with accommodation and travel reservations
• Booking training courses and sending out certificates
• Updating purchase orders
• Assisting other departments as required with administration tasks
• Ensuring the kitchen area is clean, stocked and usable.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Experience in a similar role would be useful but is not necessary, but to succeed you will need:
• Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
• Good administration skills including basic computer use
• Pro-active, punctual and polite approach to tasks
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
• A cheerful, confident attitude.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?