International Team Co-ordinator - Security Access & Customer Services
|Salary:||c. £35,000 per year|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
Co-ordinating and managing a diverse, international team to deliver critical access control and related services at prestigious client sites around the world. This role is initially offered as a six month, fixed-term contract.
A client-focussed professional, ideally with a background in security and customer services, you will be responsible for a team of around 12 regional Client Services Specialists. You will ensure that your team are trained, co-ordinated, monitored and developed, whilst interfacing with Department stakeholders to plan and prioritise access cards, badges and related services.
With strong project management and communication skills, you will work closely with client management teams to identify opportunities, define problems and provide recommendations for solutions and improvements. This may include creating and delivering training via e-learning platforms or directly to national client audiences, and networking at internal events.
The department has a high level of activity and the team you will manage will be the first point of contact for sensitive requests, report production, technical queries and escalated issues. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all locations have the correct equipment and supplies to provide badges, cards and other access tools.
Your teams will provide services to client sites in Europe, the Middle East and Africa Region (EMEAR), Asia Pacific, Japan, China and India (APJCI) and, occasionally, the Americas Region. There may be the requirement for periodic travel for training and support of education and awareness events.
You will typically work 40 hours per week on site - normally Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm - but this will vary based on projects and meetings. As this role supports sites world-wide, working some unsociable hours will be required.
Strong organisation and management skills are essential and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• A self-motivated, forward thinking and detail-orientated approach
• Strong, professional verbal (presentation) and written communication skills
• Experience as a customer services supervisor, team leader or similar role
• The ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Email, Visio, Web, etc.)
• To be dependable, flexible and pro-active
• Additional language skills would be useful
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
• Willingness and ability to travel internationally where required.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?