Relief Security Officer
|Salary:||£10.55 / hour|
|Location:||Didcot & M4 corridor|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
Working on a prestigious client site, you will carry out a range of security, reception and administrative duties with limited supervision. The role involves written, telephone and face to face contact with visitors and employees, and the application of organisational procedures and systems.
This is relief role, providing cover for holidays, absences and uplifts of work. Hours of work and shift patterns will vary. Additional work at other sites may also be available.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
• Maintain regular and effective communication with the client
• Accurately update and maintain systems, records and databases
• Assist the FM Helpdesk Manager as and when required
• Carry out some security responsibilities, including CCTV monitoring, building tours and access control management.
We are looking for someone with first class customer service and administrative skills, ideally with experience in a similar role. You will need to demonstrate that you have worked in a team, can perform to high standards under pressure, and know importance of confidentiality.
An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• Able to interact confidently and professionally with people at all levels
• A willing and enthusiastic attitude
• A well organised and thorough approach, and ability to multitask.
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment (PPE) are provided.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Do you have your own transport? (Site is not accessible by public transport.)