0000380 - Patnership Executive -Partner Experience & VIP Hospitality
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Partnership Executive - Partner Experience & VIP Hospitality
We are currently looking to recruit a Partnership Executive to join our Partner Experience & VIP Hospitality Team.
ROLE: As the Partnership Executive the successful candidate will assist the Senior Partnership Executive and the Partnership Manager to deliver Official Partner events and VIP Match day hospitality programme. The Partnership Executive will work closely with other members of the Commercial team and across the organisation to achieve visibility and revenue targets, delivering best in class Partner Events and Match day experiences.
On a day to day basis your role will include assisting in the coordination and implementation of operational ticketing requirements for all LFC partner and VIP guests across all football competitions, including home and away games. You will also develop, implement and maintain match day procedures for all partners and VIP guests in conjunction with the Stadium Manager and VIP match day Facilities Team. You will also prepare all match day documentation, including the match day brief for all Partner areas and circulate to relevant departments / staff. You will act as an operational liaison for LFC partners and VIPs for Match days, as well as plan, deliver and manage assigned partner and VIP events from start to finish.
In addition you will provide strong administrative and effective organisational support, taking a lead in tracking and logging all events activity from costs to attendees, including reporting, executing all assigned tasks independently and ensuring the smooth running of the ticketing and guest match day process, experience and/or services
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
· Previous administration experience
- Good working knowledge of the food and beverage, hospitality and event industries
· Strong organisational skills
· Experience of problem solving
· Excellent time management skills and ability to work to multiple deadlines at any one time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, but to also demonstrate team working skills
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach which generates credibility and confidence in the team
- Be confident with a self-motivated approach and flexible attitude
- Have the willingness to adapt to constantly changing demands and structure of the business and Partner organisations
TEAM: This role is within our Partner VIP Experience team which is part of our Commercial Partnership department.
T&C: This position is a full time and involves working 35 hours per week, plus evenings, weekends and match days as required by the role. The role is predominantly based at our Chapel Street office, but will also involve work at Anfield Stadium and other national and overseas locations as required.
CLOSING: The closing date for applications is 26th November 2017
LFC is committed to equality and diversity and apply this to our recruitment process. We are also committed to the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, meaning safer recruitment methods are applied (inc. DBS disclosures) to all appointments with vulnerable groups. The Club expects all staff to share our commitments.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?